суббота, 23 января 2016 г.

Hello!
Today I am here with the card for Sketch #31 and Color Challenge #31 over at http://yournextstamp.com/blog/sketch-and-color-challenge-31/ blog. I just recently descovered this brand, and I don't have any of their products (yet!!), but they say anyone is welcome, so I'll try my luck. The challange was to use a sketch or/and color combo. I started out with only sketch, but then I thought to myself Hm... Maybe I can do colors too? 
Here are the colors:
 
I picked the one on the left for leaves and two blueish for my flower.

Here is the sketch:





And thats my take on it:


Good luck, me!

2 комментария:

  1. A lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Anita stole my words...my first thought was soooo lovely! Looks great with the outline flowers and the colored in flower against it. Thanks for joining in challenge #31 at YNS!

    ОтветитьУдалить