воскресенье, 17 января 2016 г.

Hello!
Today I am here to share a card that I made with only one stamp+dies set, it is not really like me, when I make something I often use supplies from different brands. This was a gift set from Papertreying, called One big Happy collection.
With this card I want to participate in week 180 over at CASology blog here http://casology.blogspot.fi/2016/01/week-180-open.html


Привет! Сегодня хочу показать открытку, которую я сделала с использованием только одного набора штампов и ножей, one big happy collection от Papertreyink. Хочу сказать что это был вызов... Уж очень сильно я люблю пользоваться разными производителями в пределах одного проекта!

H

4 комментария:

  1. Simply gorgeous card Anna! Love the shadowed flowers in the background. Gonna have to try this. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. This is a beautiful card. This cluster of flowers is so nicely balanced against the floral silhouette! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Very pretty card Anna! I love the happy die cut. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Your card is very pretty. Love the faint stamping in the background. Thanks so much for sharing over at CASology.

    ОтветитьУдалить