пятница, 22 января 2016 г.

Hello! Today I am here with the card that I want to enter a challenge Week 181 over at CASology with. Theme this week was "clear", so I thought what can be more clear then a transparent activate sheet? It gave me a chance to test my new emboss able agitate sheets. I gotta tell you I expected a little more from them. I mean yeah, they don't melt... but they still deform a little. So you have to be really careful and don't apply more heat than you have to. Anyways here it is. Stamp+dies set Wishing you from wplus9.

Link to challenge: http://casology.blogspot.fi/2016/01/week-181-clear.html

Привет! Сегодня я с открыткой для задания от блога CASology.  Задание вот тут http://casology.blogspot.fi/2016/01/week-181-clear.html
Смысл задания в слове clear. Я для себя решила что это значит прозрачный, и сделала вот такую вот открытку с прозрачной передней частью. Пользуясь случаем протестировала свои новые прозрачные листы, которые предназначены для горячего эмбоссинга. Ну что, я ожидала немного больше от них. Я думала они вообще прям не деформируются. Нет, они не скукоживаются конечно как обычные, но... одним словом не стоит на них эмбоссить больше чем необходимо.
Штамп+нож от wplus9 Wishing you. Удачи мне! :-)



2 комментария:

  1. Anna, this is amazing! What sweet images, and I love how you grounded them on the acetate front. So glad you joined in the fun at CASology this week!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I love the sweet little scene you created here, Anna, and the clever use of the acetate. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ОтветитьУдалить