понедельник, 8 июня 2015 г.

Paper Smooches June 7-13 Anything Goes (wk1) challenge



Hello!
Today I am here to share the whole 4 cards that I created for Paper Smooches Sparks Challange Blog and also for guest designer search for July. If I read the rules correctly, these cards can enter both tasks. All 4 were made within last 2 days and I really put my heart in them. They are very different, but that's normal for me :-) Ok, wish me luck!

All supplies purchaased here  www.papersmoochesstamps.com 

So here we go.

I just love these glasses dies! I know I used them for a challange last week, but once I got them out of storage they were just screaming "use me! I'm so much fun to work with!"
Paper Smooches "Glasses" die
Paper Smooches "Bold Blooms" stamp set.

This doggy is dreaming about a bone for his birthday :-))
Paper Smooches "Santa Paws" stamp set
Paper Smooches "Birthday Words Dies" 

This is another take on "Bold Blooms" stamp set.


This is just a colorful mess :-) Ever since I saw that "smooshing" technic where you take a piece of accitate sheet and use it to transfer ink to your paper I was dying to try it. Here is my chance. And with all that color I think the word "Love" really stands out.
Paper Smooches "Love Word Die"
By the way, this is my favorite "love" word die of all times. I've had it since forever, 2 years at least. 

Ok, fingers crossed.

Привет! Сегодня я хочу показать целых четыре открытки, которые я сделала по заданию от Paper Smooches, чтобы участвовать в еженедельном конкурсе, а также хочу добавить мои работы в надежде стать гостевым дизайнером в июле. Немного слишком амбициозно для меня, но я подумала "а почему бы и нет?". Вобщем пожелайте мне удачи. :-) 




7 комментариев:

  1. All four cards are just awesome, love your mix of styles too :) you're obviously a big Paper Smooches fan :) Thanks for joining in the challenge at PS Sparks this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thank you! I'm flattered! And thanks for looking! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. So many cute cards! They are all great! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Love all of your cards. They're all so very different, but each one is great.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. what an amazing bunch of cards! each one has such a different look. thank you so much for joining us at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I saw your card (with the glasses) featured on the Paper Smooches FB page as one of our "FB Featured Players" from last week's challenge--- congrats! 

    I looooooooooove all of your designs-- you have been super busy and crafty! LOVE it!

    THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at PSS! Hope you play along again soon:) HUGS <3 Sav 

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Hi! Oh gosh, I had no idea that my card was featured! And I probably wouldn't if you didn't tell me! Thank you! :-))

    ОтветитьУдалить